What to visit in London
A list of top 10 objectives to visit in London:
- Buckingham Palace – The official London residence of the British monarch. It is open for tours during the summer.
- The Tower of London – A historic castle on the north bank of the River Thames. It is home to the Crown Jewels and has been used as a prison, fortress, and palace.
- Westminster Abbey – A large, Gothic church in the City of Westminster. It is the place of coronation and burial for British monarchs.
- The London Eye – A giant Ferris wheel on the South Bank of the Thames. It offers views of the city from high up in the sky.
- The British Museum – A world-famous museum in Bloomsbury that houses a vast collection of art and artifacts from around the world.
- The National Gallery – A world-famous art museum on Trafalgar Square that houses a collection of over 2,300 paintings from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- Covent Garden – A lively square in the West End of London that is home to street performers, shops, and restaurants.
- The Shard – The tallest building in London, with stunning views of the city from its 72nd-floor observation deck.
- Harrods – A luxury department store in Knightsbridge with over a million square feet of retail space.
- Camden Town – A vibrant and eclectic neighborhood in North London with a lively street market, music venues, and a large assortment of shops and restaurants.
Best restaurants to visit in London
A list of top 10 restaurants in London with a description of their cuisine
- Nobu – A world-famous Japanese restaurant, Nobu is known for its innovative fusion cuisine.
- The Ritz – The Ritz is a legendary London institution, famed for its luxurious setting and exquisite cuisine.
- The Ivy – The Ivy is one of the most famous restaurants in London, and is renowned for its glamourous atmosphere and excellent food.
- Hakkasan – Hakkasan is a Michelin-starred restaurant serving sublime Cantonese cuisine.
- Gordon Ramsay – Gordon Ramsay is one of the most celebrated chefs in the world, and his London restaurants are no exception.
- Zuma – Zuma is a popular Japanese restaurant serving up innovative sushi and sashimi dishes.
- Benares – Benares is a Michelin-starred Indian restaurant serving up some of the best cuisine in the city.
- The Wolseley – The Wolseley is a grand British brasserie serving up classic dishes with a modern twist.
- Moro – Moro is a popular Moorish-inspired restaurant serving up delicious dishes from across North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula.
- The Ledbury – The Ledbury is a Michelin-starred restaurant serving up contemporary British cuisine with a French twist.